Welcome to K9 Swim™, making waves in canine hydrotherapy since 2012...
COVID-19 Update (11/20)
Currently, the whole country is experiencing uncertain times and we believe that it is the responsibility of all individuals and businesses to adapt as much as they possibly can to assist in helping combat coronavirus.
We also believe that animal welfare is important so we are implementing strict changes in order to be able to continue to offer a service for our customers. We need that service to be conducted in a manner that will protect staff and customers alike.
The following strict rules will come into place from Thursday 12.11.20. These rules must be adhered to strictly and stringently. Any abuse of these rules will result in all of the customers appointments being cancelled until normal service is resumed.
Although 2.12.20 has been given as a possible date for the lifting of the current lockdown, our personal decision is to keep the new service in place until 31st December 20.
The business will close for staff annual leave on that date and will reopen on 9.1.21.
Dependant on developments regarding the pandemic we will reopen with either the current/new service, a newly revised service, or hopefully resume our regular service.
We thank you for your continued support, understanding and appreciation of the following changes that need to be implemented in order to ensure the service we continue to offer is safe and productive.
We are encouraging assisted swims to be on the drop off service that we trialled successfully on the first full weekend of this current lockdown. This is in order to limit the amount of foot fall on the premises.
For full details of the drop off service, prices and possible exceptions (severe medical, extreme nervous dogs) please contact us directly.
NON ASSISTED SWIMS
We are allowing limited non assisted swims to go ahead, but all of the following rules MUST be strictly adhered to.
1. Please arrive at correct appointment time - arriving too late or too early could possibly disrupt the service. Customers will not be allowed onto the premises until exact appointment time and will be directed immediately into the pool room (no waiting area).
2. Face coverings must be worn at all times in all areas including the pool room and wet room.
3. The hand sanitiser provided must be used before entering the pool area, and then again when entering and exiting the shower/drying area.
4. Only one customer per dog allowed. All other party members are welcome to view through the window outside. However please do not touch the glass, and also remain aware of social distancing - do not obstruct the pathway.
5. Strict limit of 10 minutes per customer in the wet room. This is in order to enable staff to thoroughly disinfect the room before the next customer.
If at all possible, for quick towel dry of smaller dogs, please use the small gated area before the wet room, rather than entering the wet room.
6. Toilet is closed to customers.
7. We ask that all customers please exit the premises as quickly and safely as possible.
Thank you once again for helping us to ensure that K9Swim staff and customers all remain safe.
Why Choose K9 Swim™?
Based in the Newton Heath area of Manchester, K9 Swim™ offers the very best in hydrotherapy treatment for dogs. We are the Northwest's largest hydrotherapy pool, offering an extensive range of treatments for all breeds and needs. Whether it's to lose weight, just for fun, or to help manage an existing condition/injury, K9 Swim™ can help your four legged friend lead a long healthy, happy life. To book your session or for more information click here.
What other services do you offer?
As well as our state of the art hydrotherapy services, we also offer luxury grooming sessions at our salon. You can find out more about the K9 Swim™ Salon by clicking here. We also stock an exciting range of pool ready toys from big names like Kong™, Kiwi™ and Nylabone™ as well as a delectable range of post swim snacks!
What do our customers think?
"Absolutely amazing! Marti is just wonderful with the dogs and Skittle loves him! One of our favourite places to take our doggie!"
"Marti was fantastic! I was amazed how quickly he had a terrified little doodle swimming the length of the pool"
"Amazing place with friendly staff. My dog is so nervous around strangers that I was skeptical that the hydrotherapist would be in the pool. Marti was great, so friendly, my little pooch didn't even growl"